Cardinal Pacelli School offers a morning Pre-Kindergarten class for 4-5 year-olds that focuses on Kindergarten readiness. Afternoon enrichment is also available 2, 3, 4 or 5 days a week. Our morning 3-4 year old Preschool introduces young children to a school environment with fun and educational activities. Both programs serve to introduce the wonder of learning in a caring, fun and enriching program. Elizabeth Linke is our Preschool and Pre-Kindergarten teacher, and you can visit her teacher site here.
Pre-Kindergarten for 4-5 Year Olds
- 8:00 – 11:00 a.m., Monday-Friday
- Optional afternoon enrichment from 11:00 a.m. – 2:45 p.m. 5 days, 4 days (M, Tu, W, Th), 3 days (M, W, F) or 2 days (Tu, Th)
- Class size is typically limited to 19 students, 1 teacher/1 teacher’s aide
- Curriculum is focused on learning the social and academic skills leading to a smooth transition to kindergarten
- Eligibility for children, ages 4-5 (children must turn 4 by September 30th), who are potty trained and plan to attend kindergarten the following year. Admission to Pre-K class will be determined by a parent-teacher conference
3-4 Year Old Preschool
- 9:15-11:45 p.m. Students may attend 5 days, 3 days (M, W, F) or 2 days (Tu, Th)
- Class size is typically limited to 15 students, 1 teacher/1 teacher’s aide
- The program is focused on students attending school for the first time, gaining social confidence, and developing early academics through play, games, and creative endeavors
- Eligibility for children, ages 3-4 (children must turn 3 by September 30th), who are potty trained
If you have questions, or wish to schedule a tour, please contact our Enrollment Coordinator, Jamie Schwendeman at 321-1048 or email@example.com.