School Closing/Delay Information
Below please find information needed for school closings, delays or early closings. Please keep this information where it is easily accessible to ensure preparedness during inclement weather.
If school is closing or on a two hour delay, we will contact you via:
- Phone using One Call (the automated school communication system)
- Channel 5 and Channel 12 as Cardinal Pacelli School
- A notice posted on our website
- Note: If school is closed there will be no “Y” Care Program at school
If school is on a two hour delay:
- Start time is 9:50 AM including PreSchool, Pre-K and Half Day Kindergarten
- There is no Before School Y program
- Do not drop your children off early; we cannot guarantee staff will be in the building
- A school banner will be posted on our website
If school is closing early:
- If school is in session and we need to close school early, the automated One Call phone system will be used.
- The information will be posted on our website.
- There will be no After School Y program
Parents whose children use Forest Hills or Cincinnati Public buses:
- If Forest Hills is on delay, and Cardinal Pacelli is on regular schedule, parents can provide their own transportation or wait for the delayed buses – STUDENTS WILL NOT BE MARKED TARDY
- If Forest Hills or Cincinnati Public cancels school and Cardinal Pacelli is on regular schedule, parents need to provide their own transportation
In inclement weather, students will not be marked tardy. Please use your discretion as to safety. Drive carefully and with caution.