Cafeteria Coordinators: Carolyn Semancik & Terri Jordan
- Hot Lunch including 1 carton milk or 1 water: $3.50
- 1 carton of milk or water: $.50
- An extra entree portion with the purchase of a hot lunch: $.50 Exception: Pizza and Cheese Coney Extra portions are $1.00 each
- Entrée or side item WITHOUT the purchase of a hot lunch will vary depending on the item
Teachers take a lunch count when students report to Homeroom first thing each morning. Lunch counts are taken for Hot Lunches, extra portions, drinks without the purchase of hot lunch, and extra portions. (Extra portion counts are taken in the morning so we have an accurate count for food preparation.)
Method of Payment: Daily, Weekly or Monthly by Cash or Check
- Checks are to be made payable to Lunches R Us
- There will be a $35 service charge for any check returned for insufficient funds.
If you choose to pay weekly, a check or cash will be accepted at the beginning of each week and must indicate how many lunches and which days the student will be buying that week.
A monthly payment option is offered with the following stipulations:
- This option must be in place at the beginning of each month
- No refunds will be issued & money not spent during the month will not roll over to the next month
Accurate accounting records for each student are maintained.
Note: If a menu change is made, notification will be made via an announcement in the Post and/or flyer in the White Envelope.