2019-2020 School Lunch Program Summary
Below is a summary of the school lunch program provided by Kaldi’s Catering. Please be sure to read the full Parent Handbook as it contains more details and important information you’ll need to know.
All children have an active lunch account unless you decline the service.
- Cancelling your child’s lunch account excludes them from participating in the service in any way. This includes not being able to purchase beverages and any food items including when a lunch from home is forgotten.
- You must complete the form at the following link- https://tinyurl.com/cancel-lunch
- You are responsible for any purchases made on your child’s account if you do not decline service.
Account activation is required.
- In order for a student to maintain an active account status and participate in the lunch program (includes purchasing any entree or sides as well as lunch when the child forgets it at home), their parent/ guardian must have an active EZ Parent Center account established (www.ezparentcenter.com).
- This can be done by visiting- www.ezparentcenter.com
- Please use an email that you frequently check as this is our main way to communicate with you.
We accept several forms of payment.
- Online using PayPal via the EZ Parent Center site or Venmo.
- Take advantage of the automatic payment feature available via the EZ Parent Center.
- Fees are applied for certain payments. See more in the parent handbook. Summary on backside, as well.
- Cash and checks will be accepted at the main office only and are collected every Friday for processing.
- Payments will never be collected during lunch or by Kaldi’s Catering staff.
You’ll receive alerts for low and negative balances to help you avoid suspension.
- Low balance alerts are sent Tuesday and Thursday for balances less than $15.00.
- Delinquent balance alerts are sent daily once the balance drops below $0.
- A balance summary is sent to all accounts weekly on Sunday. This is a great way to monitor your child’s spending.
- Lunch service will be limited to a single entrée and beverage daily once an account reaches $-10.00.
- Lunch service will be suspended once an account reaches $-20.00
We offer a variety of entrée and side options daily.
- Menus are provided monthly.
- Students can choose from a variety of hot or cold entrees ($1.75) and sides ($1.00). Refreshing drink options ($0.75) are also available to all students.
Reach out! Let us know how we’re doing and if you have any questions or concerns.
- School Lunch Hotline: 513-405-8591; Email: [email protected]
- Account Manager: Collette Thompson
The Panther Café Service managed by Kaldi’s Concessions and Catering
Parents are always welcome to come to school and eat lunch with their children. It is encouraged to provide healthy choices for lunch. Please refrain from bringing “fast food” items into the Panther Café.
Contact the office before 9:00 AM of your intention to each lunch with your child so we can add you to the lunch count. You will also need to stop in the office for a visitor’s badge. Lunch and recess times are listed below.
Grades 5 & 6 lunch 11:00-11:15 – recess 11:15-11:30
Grades 7 & 8 lunch 11:15-11:30 – recess 11:00-11:15
Grades 3 & 4 lunch 11:30-11:45 – recess 11:50-12:10
Grades 1 & 2 lunch 11:50-12:10 – recess 12:10- 12:30
Kindergarten lunch 12:10-12:35 – recess 12:35-12:50