Cardinal Pacelli School is dedicated to creating a caring and nurturing environment, enabling it to provide the highest quality education for its students while cultivating the Catholic faith and uploading Christian values. Cardinal Pacelli School is committed to fostering the spiritual, academic, and emotional well being of each student. Cardinal Pacelli School, with the support of parents, fosters the growth of each individual helping him or her become a valuable member of the church and community.
Request More Information
More information is available and personal tours can be scheduled through firstname.lastname@example.org and/or the Online Inquiry Form. We would very much like to meet you and encourage you to tour our school.
How to Apply
Open enrollment begins February 1st.
To begin the Online Application Process:
- Create an Account
- You will receive an email with a verification link
- After verification, log into your account and create a new student application for your child
- A non-refundable application fee of $25 must be submitted for each student
- You will have access to your account to monitor the progress
- Once your application has been reviewed, you will be sent the online enrollment link for FACTS, our online payment system.
To begin the Online Enrollment/Registration Process:
- Online enrollment includes a $220 registration fee per student
- Of that amount, $200 is applied to the tuition for each student.
- The registration fee is non-refundable unless you are placed on a waiting list.
- You will receive an email confirmation that you have submitted the enrollment packet.
- Tuition payments begin July 15th through FACTS.
We appreciate your interest and hope to assist you any way we can. If you have questions, please contact email@example.com.
Cardinal Pacelli Elementary School admits students of any race, color, nationality, or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. Cardinal Pacelli Elementary School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, nationality, or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.