Cardinal Pacelli School, the Catholic elementary school of Our Lord Christ the King Church in Mt. Lookout, Cincinnati, offers a balanced approach to education based on the intellectual, social, and spiritual needs of each child. Students learn within a thriving parish community where small classes, Blue Ribbon academics, Christian values, and a nurturing atmosphere provide a solid foundation for future success. The quality of Pacelli’s educational programs are the result of a commitment to excellence. We are pleased to offer Spanish in grades 6-8, integrated technology throughout grades K-8, a fully-equipped science lab, a test preparation class for 8th graders, and a variety opportunities for service projects within the school and together with our parish of Our Lord Christ the King.
|Awards||National Blue Ribbon School|
|Enrollment||365 students; Preschool – Grade 8 as of Oct. 31, 2020|
|Average Class Size||20|
|Principal||Mrs. Terri Cento|
K-8: 7:50 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
|Accreditation||Ohio Catholic School Accrediting Association|
|Geographic Orientation||88% of students live in Hyde Park, Mt. Lookout, Mt. Washington, Anderson, Oakley and Norwood|
St. Ursula Academy, St. Xavier, Moeller, Ursuline Academy, McNicholas, Purcell Marian, Summit Country Day, Walnut Hills
- Small class sizes allow for individual instruction
- Well-rounded, Catholic-centered educational program including foreign language in Grades 5-8
- Integrated technology including SMART Boards, document cameras, iPads, Windows 10 laptops and Chromebooks
- Vibrant arts curriculum, including choir, band and student-produced musical productions
- Opportunities to lead, explore, and grow through student-led community service projects, after school selective electives, athletics, and more